Part-time Vietnamese IELTS Teacher – Industry-leading teacher training & support + exciting career prospects!
ILA Vietnam is looking for Part-time Vietnamese IELTS Teachers to join our team at ILA in various cities & provinces in Vietnam, including: Hai Phong, Ba Ria & Can Tho!
Join us now to fast-track your career & build meaningful connections with our wonderful students & ILA staff!
ILA is one of the largest International Language Providers in Vietnam with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ expatriate teachers and 950 Vietnamese teachers/teaching assistants working at 60 Language Centres across the country.
At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities: From beginners (inclusive of both Young Learners and Adults) to advanced level students including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers to help them develop their teaching skills and advance their career development. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management. Besides furthering their teaching career, teachers also have the opportunity to move up the corporate ladder in one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2022” – as awarded by HR Asia.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- Overall Academic IELTS score of 7.5, with a minimum Reading & Listening score of 8.0
- At least 1 year of experience in IELTS Teaching
- Planning and preparing high quality IELTS classes.
- Adapt lesson plans when necessary based on learners’ needs.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on student progress.
- Maintaining discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Complete periodic professional development tasks during your term of employment.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Support and training provided by the Teaching and Learning Management Team
You can find our detailed job description here.