ILA Teaching Jobs

Work Permit

If your application is successful, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment staff. Please note, because of government regulations regarding work permits, you will need to provide the following:

  1. The original copy of your University Bachelor’s degree. This document must be authenticated.
  2. The original copy of your TEFL/TESOL certificate will be required.
  3. The original copy of your clean police clearance certificate from your home country. If you don’t already have such a certificate, you can look into getting one and arrange to have it sent to our address at ILA.
  4. It is important that the names on your degree and criminal records check are identical. Please also note that your police check must be dated within 6 months of the application date for your work permit. This document must be legalized at the Vietnamese embassy in your home country and will be retained by the Vietnamese government.

If you have already been in Vietnam for over 6 months, a local VNPCC (Vietnamese Police check) will be required.

Please note: Depending on where you are placed for work, there may be regional variations to documentation requirements.