Part-time Vietnamese English Teacher – Travelling Bonus in selected locations!
OLA Language Academy – powered by ILA Vietnam – is looking for Part-time Vietnamese English Teachers want to be a part of a learning community that enriches the lives and characters of young people. Join us now to advance your career & start receiving attractive benefits!
Available working locations: Long Khanh, My Tho & Vinh Long – Apply now!
WHO WE ARE
OLA Academy is powered by ILA – one of the largest International Language Providers in Vietnam with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ expatriate teachers and 950 Vietnamese teachers/teaching assistants working at 60 Language Centres across the country.
At ILA as well as OLA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities: From beginners (inclusive of both Young Learners and Adults) to advanced level students including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers to help them develop their teaching skills and advance their career development. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management. Besides furthering their teaching career, teachers also have the opportunity to move up the corporate ladder in one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2022” – as awarded by HR Asia.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilise and follow lesson plans and materials.
- Adapt prescribed lesson plans when necessary based on learners’ needs.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on student progress.
- Maintaining discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Complete periodic professional development tasks during your term of employment.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Travelling Bonus (Depending on location of work)
- Support and training provided by the Teaching and Learning Management Team
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent. A mock test may be provided to non-IELTS certificate holders.
- CELTA/TESOL certificate is preferable
You can find our detailed job description here.
We are happy to answer your questions via email@example.com should you have any. Send your application right now to be a part of our team of dedicated teachers at OLA Language Academy!