Expat ESL Teacher – Relocation Bonus for starting work in February 2023
ILA Vietnam is looking for expatriate ESL/EFL Teachers (full-time and part-time) to join our team in various cities in Vietnam, including: Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Can Tho, Ba Ria, Binh Duong and Dong Nai!
Vietnam has long been renowned for its exquisite cuisine, friendly people and scenic world heritage sites. For expatriates, Vietnam proves to be one of the best countries to work in for its incredibly affordable living costs and lovely tropical weather. Join our quest to inspire the next generation of Vietnamese learners while experiencing the beauty of this country!
ILA is one of the largest international language providers in Vietnam, with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ qualified expatriate teachers working at 60 Language Centres across the country. At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and advance their career development.
Here at ILA Vietnam, we have small class sizes and all the support and resources a teacher could wish for, including centres that are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, and dedicated support throughout the Visa & Work Permit application process for our international colleagues. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
WHAT YOU NEED
- English proficiency level: Native
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- A recognised qualification in English Language Teaching (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent. Attended course must have a minimum duration of 120 hours – with at least 40 hours completed in class).
- Prepare and deliver dynamic and communicative lessons across a range of levels to students to the standards set out in the Teacher Handbook and following the ILA Young Learner syllabus.
- To follow, adapt and supplement the prescribed project lessons and develop strategies to ensure successful academic outcomes.
- To actively link the academic programme with the projects through meaningful activities in the classroom.
- To ensure students receive constructive and positive feedback on any completed work.
- To assist in the placement testing and classroom allocations of all students.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Share academic materials and resources as needed.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.
WHAT WE OFFER
For those starting work in February 2023, a Relocation Bonus* of up to 28 million VND is offered.
You also receive:
- Competitive hourly rate of up to 520,000 VND/hour
- Additional hourly teaching supplement*
- Housing Allowance*
- Contract completion Bonus
- Contract re-signing Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Paid Induction
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation on arrival
- Visa & Work permit organized and covered by ILA
- Premium Health Insurance
- On-going professional development delivery by experienced Teaching & Learning team
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
*Applicable to specific ILA locations